Massachusetts Real Estate, Business Services and Personal Injury Attorneys
Better Answers. Faster Responses.
At Phillips & Angley, our lawyers have been providing clients with the counsel they need since 1974. With a team approach and a depth of experience, we help ensure our clients receive the answers they need as quickly as possible. We offer clients throughout both Greater Boston and the entire Commonwealth of Massachusetts with counsel that is well-informed, strategic-minded and skilled in a range of practice areas, including:
Massachusetts Zoning, Land Use and Real Estate Attorneys
- Zoning, Land Use and Real Estate Litigation: Providing the analysis and trial savvy necessary to defend approved residential and commercial development projects or to challenge improper permit denials, including:
- Real Estate Transactions and Contracts: Transactional services for individuals and businesses acquiring real estate, from negotiating offers to purchase to drafting purchase agreements, reviewing title to land and handling the process through to closing.
- Real Estate Development and Related Permits: Assisting developers in land acquisition, obtaining zoning and development permits, formation of operating entities, and leasing and development agreements.
- Telecommunications: Representation for telecommunications carriers and tower site developers in facility siting permits, and in overcoming local government permit denials and abutter appeals.
- Residential and commercial subdivision
- Land use litigation: Protecting and establishing clients’ interests in easements, adverse possession claims, quiet title actions, boundary disputes and other related matters:
- Title disputes: Examining and analyzing title to real property, to identify and advocate for our clients’ rights and to establish, clarify and defend title to land.
- Real estate litigation: In pursuit of damages or specific performance remedies in disputes over residential and commercial property transactions, and construction and development contract disputes.
- Eminent domain: Working to ensure that landowners are compensated for the maximum value of their property for takings by state or municipal entities, including damages for constructive takings.
Massachusetts Business Services and Personal Injury Lawyers
- Corporate and Business Litigation: Protecting Clients’ Business And Corporate Interests
- Corporate and Business Services: Our corporate and business services include:
- Formation and structuring of ownership interests
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Negotiation and documentation of shareholder and general business agreements
- Franchise law
- Corporate governance and succession
- Contracts and business agreement
- Creditor Rights in Bankruptcy: Protecting the rights of creditors, lenders and businesses when their debtors file bankruptcy.
- Financial Services: Our attorneys provide a range of financial services, including:
- Asset-based commercial lending and leasing
- Commercial and residential real estate loans
- Mortgage financing
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Secured transactions
- Bankruptcy, workouts and creditors’ rights
- Equal credit and truth-in-lending regulation
- Personal Injury: Fighting aggressively to help victims receive the full and fair compensation they need after suffering injuries caused by:
- Auto accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Pedestrian accident
- Professional Malpractice Litigation: Represent individuals who suffered severe physical or monetary damage because of the professional negligence of professionals, including:
- Financial advisers
- Business brokers
Experienced Boston Lawyers Ready to Serve
Learn more about the counsel we provide and the options we have for achieving your goals by requesting an initial consultation with one of our principal attorneys. Contact us online or call 866-675-2109. Our lawyers can act swiftly and decisively on your behalf with thoughtful solutions and forceful representation.