Alexandria K. Castaldo
- Associate Attorney
Alexandria Castaldo joined Phillips & Angley as an associate in September, 2017. She is admitted to practice law in Massachusetts. Her areas of practice are Zoning, Land Use and Real Estate Litigation.
Alexandria received her J.D., cum laude, from Suffolk University Law School in 2017. She was a staff member of the Suffolk University Law Review from 2015 to 2016, and was the Associate Production Editor from 2016 to 2017. Alexandria received her B.A. from Lafayette College in 2014.
Areas Of Practice
- Land Use and Zoning Litigation
- Real Estate Disputes and Litigation
- Real Estate Development & Permitting
- Real Estate Transactions
- Massachusetts, 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Boston Bar Association, 2014 to Present
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Present
- Real Estate Bar Association